things i probably should not have said
I fucked your dad
things you probably should not have said
- 1: Close your eyes and think of five things that make you smile when you think about them. What are they?
- 2: If your house was on fire and you had sixty seconds to leave, what would you take with you?
- 3: When you're alone in the middle of the night and you can't quite get to sleep, what do you think about? "Going to sleep" doesn't count.
- 4: What is love to you?
- 5: What is the opposite of love?
- 6: Is it possible to love someone if you don't love yourself?
- 7: Do you believe mutual attraction based on mutual hatred is possible?
- 8: Is it better to have something amazing and lose it or to never have had it to begin with?
- 9: Do you focus more on the past, the present, or the future?
- 10: Do you judge people for what they wear or how they express themselves?
- 11: Do you believe in individuals over generalisations?
- 12: When you're very scared or worried, what do you think about or do to help you feel better?
- 13: How do you feel about what happens after death?
- 14: Would you rather live a hedonistic life full of good things that make you feel good even if they're bad for you, or a healthy life centered around treating your body like a sacred temple and watching your health as closely as possible? Or do you not care either way?
- 15: Do you think you can tell a lot about a person from the way they express themselves or answer questions like these?
- 16: Do you have any special or magical memories you'll always have with you?
- 17: How would you define yourself, without saying your name or giving a physical description of yourself or your obvious personality?
- 18: When do you feel truly at peace?
- 19: Do you like having your worldview or opinions challenged or questioned?
- 20: Do you believe happiness can exist without sadness?
- 21: Is there a reason for existence?
- 22: Do you think the world existed before you did?
- 23: Do you believe people need breaks from each other, even if they're deeply in love?
- 24: What do you find most beautiful in people?
- 25: Do you take questions like these literally or pick up on what they really mean?
it sucks being the ugly quiet rude sarcastic emotionally unstable friend with the attention span of a goldfish